Now we are all spammers eh?

Crap... Someone really got alot of time on their hand.

A real Jesus freak...... what an asswipe he is.

Just realized what you are talking about. This makes me mad. Posting spam is one thing, but doing it with someone elses name is outrages. How do we stop something like this? Paul

On 15.01.2008 13:32, Paul McKechnie wrote:

Ignorance has a proven track record.
Cheers
    robert