OBDII DTC P0141 Mystery on 1995 SL320

Just had the dreaded Check Engine Light come on. My generic scanner indicates that DTC P0141 - O2 sensor heater circuit Bank 1 sensor 2 is the problem. The TC was set yesterday. Monitoring indicates that the problem is not recurring and everything is now functioning correctly. I cleared the trouble code and the light is off for now. Any ideas on this...............?

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

O2 sensor itself also have a heater circuit to heat up the O2 sensor when cold... they do go bad so when it is time, change it.

Computer checks this all the time so if it has not come back, then don't worry. If it does, then time to change it before you ruin your cat converter (which is pricy).

Reply to
Tiger