OEM Floormats?

Does anyone know where to get replacement floormats for a '77 240D? I've not found any available. Thanks.

Reply to
Dennis O'Hern

I paid for the quality of a genuine MB floormat for an E class. After a year or so the Mercedes Benz metal badge (which is really the only thing differentiating it from something costing half the price) fell off. I was unable to rivet it back on to the backing plate.

Perhaps a substitute would serve you better.

Reply to
nihil