Off Topic: How do you access alt.autos.mercedes?

On October 25 my "friendly" ISP, Comcast, is dropping free UseNet access. That's how I access alt.auto.mercedes so, unless I can find another access route, I will be saying "sayonara" to you wrench pullers.
Alt.auto.mercedes is the only NG that I access so a pay NG service is a marginal proposition.
Any thoughts?
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.
"-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> turnedon the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

I use individual.net - www.individual.net. $10/year.

government is a process which utilizes 45.5% gut reaction, 45.5% laws and

If you want a simple free web based way, I use Google Groups. The only downside is that recently a lot of the spam has come via Google so some people now have their viewers set to filter out posts from Google posters. However, I haven't found it to be a problem. One reason I use Google is it's web based, so I can access groups the same whether at home or traveling.
Ditto on Googe Group.
I use a unix newsreader "trn" on a BSD box and read news from a free NNTP spool in Germany. But you can use pretty much anything to talk to them. Propogation times seem to be good; recommended.

Same with me.
-->> T.G. Lambach <<-- wrote:

I have used nntp.aioe.org for over 2 years. Free, dependable and has every UseNet group I've ever asked of it.. Paid the $3.95 for setting up the ""free Teranews, but that is not dependable. Don't forget to refresh the listing of the groups to get the latest ones.
Chip

Google Groups for me too.
Chip wrote:

aioe.org is OK, also try motzarella.org also free.
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:50:25 -0700, "-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote:

186,000 groups, including this one.
Richard For caravanning tips and information visit http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
--
...and so, ladies and gentlemen, that's the end of the show, and you
must agree, it certainly ticked all the boxes - particularly those