Oh Mercedes RE: Looked at the 07 S550.

A woman walked into a Mercedes dealership to browse, and spotted the most
beautiful, perfectly loaded Mercedes and walked over to inspect it closer.
As she bent forward to feel the fine leather upholstery, an unexpected
little burst of flatulence escaped her.
Very embarrassed, she anxiously looked around to see if anyone had noticed.
Sure enough, there standing behind her was a salesman. With a pleasant
smile he greeted her, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"
Trying to maintain an air of sophistication and acting as though nothing had
happened, she smiled back and asked, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely
vehicle?"
Still smiling pleasantly, he replied, "Madame, I'm very sorry to say that if
you farted just touching it; you'll shit when you hear the price."
Hmmm... I wondered if McBrue did that... what would the salesman say then...

"Ewwwwww....."
offensively under the bridge in the trailer, down by the river
A few years ago, when I was really running this ng, we wouldn't have topics like this! And we were always in close agreement with each other, and never critized the brand! And we sold this realy neato little bridge that takes you from NY to Brooklyn! Several times!
mcbrue offendly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420