Oil-air separator

I am not sure of the name of the part. 83 240D . The part that feeds the exhaust back into the air intake and is supposed to pull of the excess oil? Or am I nuts? Where can I get this part.

Are you talking about the vaccum controlled EGR valve? I see them in my IMPCO catalog part #14-002 for under $300. Phone: 800 243 1220
But many people disconnect them by plugging off the vaccum line or seal them off with a sheet metal gasket if the diaphram leaks. They say your engine will run better without the EGR, but since I follow all smog laws I wouldn't know, but this trick is for off-road use only, anyway.
Steven Mercer wrote:

It is a centrifugal separator. A lot of vehicles of all marques have them and no doubt any could be adapted to your need. It is probable that pattern parts are available from many good motor factors in the same way that fan belts and glow plugs are available from many sources.
Huw