Oil change

Is there a drain plug for Mercedes C280 2000? or do you always use oil suction machine/pump?

Thanks

Reply to
Shawn

I used a suction machine for a year, I feel like it's not doing a good job, draining maybe better every two years, I think.

Reply to
Shawn

As a mechanic I am appalled. After pulling the plug on a warm engine I generally let it drain for at least an hour to get all the crumbs out. Have you read the manual?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

There is always a drain plug. I find suction much easier as I have air compressor to do the suction.

Reply to
Tiger

SMART dont have a drain plug.

Reply to