Oil change

Is there a drain plug for Mercedes C280 2000? or do you always use oil suction machine/pump?
Thanks

I used a suction machine for a year, I feel like it's not doing a good job, draining maybe better every two years, I think.

As a mechanic I am appalled. After pulling the plug on a warm engine I generally let it drain for at least an hour to get all the crumbs out. Have you read the manual?
There is always a drain plug. I find suction much easier as I have air compressor to do the suction.

SMART dont have a drain plug.