Oil Change on '80 450 SL

Greetings,
I am going to do an oil change on my '80 450 SL in Spokane, WA. The car has 215K and is new to me. I will not be converting to Mobil 1, just going
to stay with conventional oil. What oil brand and weight would help pamper this engine? It had the top end rebuilt recently. I am noticing that the oil pressure is lower on this than on my '84 300D. It was 98o, so I am sure that did not help with the pressure.
Thanks, Bill
my experience is that if you change oil evey 4000 miles, it make no point using Synthetic instead of regular $2/qtr ones. VolveLine is pretty good. If the oil is not dirty, you don't even need to change the filter at every interval. But stay with Mercedes orig filter, which is just 50 cent more expensive than stock filters ($10.50 at StraussAuto, $11.00 MB orig)
Sure diesel model has less wear because of the low rpm. My 87-190D has 248,000 miles on it, it showed no compressure lost at last service 10,000 miles ago.
cheers,

oil
that