oil cooler hoses 300td

word of advise, dont scrape the oil cooler on the curb or whatever its over

200.00 us for the cooler and approx 360.00 us for the hoses. the hoses may or may not be needed depending on whether the old ones will come off. because the cooler is aluminum and the hose fittings are steel, they may not come off.. bravo mercedes, great place for the oil cooler.
Reply to
billemery

OUCH! think mine is on the side < 82/84-300sd>

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

It's gotta be in front somewhere since it does rely on airflow...

Maybe a good steel plate to protect it would be good?

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Yeah, tell me about it! I just had a fender bender on my 1980 300SD. The car only has 100K miles on it, so I had it fixed. We had to take the oil cooler out to fix it and ran into the same problem. The steel hose fitting had corroded onto the aluminum threads of the cooler and when we unhooked it, the threads were shot. I guess I was lucky, I just picked up a used cooler for $160.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

And its Mercedes fault because because YOU drove over a curb?!?

Reply to
Karl