Oil drain plug Wrench size?

Can someone please tell me what size allen wrench socket I need to buy to change the oil in my 380 SL. Looks like 17mm but can't be sure. TIA Jack

14mm
Thanks Bill
On 29 Aug 2004 20:24:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Ditmire) wrote:

Bill, do you know if this is the same size as the 560SL?
--
Mercedes. Benz.
Use of Punctuation. Unlike Any Other.
Jack Archambault wrote:

from snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNOQSPAM (Jack Archambault) contains these words:

The 14mm. allen key you need should be in the tool roll, if it is still with the car.
--
All the best,
Stubbsy.