Oil Presure Gauge -1987 300E

My oil pressure gauge quit working and is stuck permanently at the top all the time the last month or so. The wires are still attached at the sender below the oil filter and the wires are all still attached behind
the gauge.
All other gauges working fine. Bad sender?
Pete Cowper (1987 300E)

Well, whatever it is, I'd be getting that puppy fixed el pronto, and don't pass go before you do!!
Pete Cowper wrote:

I have a 300E also, & I think I had the same issue several years ago. It's the sending unit