Oil warning lamp

During a normal driving with about 100 km/h (65 mph) on a straight level road the Oil level warning lamp lights on for a few seconds for no obvious reasons. I stopped the car immediately and checked the engine. I found no
leaks, the oil level was between MIN and MAX marks.
Should I be worried about this short light on?
With the engine running, the oil pressure is as usual (1,7-1,8 on hot idle, over 3 at higher rpm). Last oil change was 2000 km (1250 miles) ago with BP Visco 7000 0W40 synthetic oil (same as for the last 2 oil changes). The car is '91 300 TD Turbo (603.960) 270K km (~170K miles).
Thanks
Dimitar
I had the same problem. Just adding some oil fixed mine.
Sammy