OK What gives

There are several videos on the net of the C63 running away from a Galardo, Speedometer pegged at 320 kmh and the tach still climbing. What the heck is Germany doing to the ones they send over here?
I don't want to drive that fast but if they are running at 600 hp levels, I want it too,
On what road will you drive at 320 km/h in North America? Legally...?...
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'