Old school wheel trim rings NOS

I have a few sets of wheel trim rings for sale. I think they are for Mercedes 13" or 14" wheels.
If there are any Mercedes owners in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area with
older Mercedes cars, please give me a call. I need to lay these babies on some wheels to double check fitment.
Thanks, Bruce Toski 954 583-4191