Ole Jerkin Shrimp GONE !!!!!

Tha neihbor jist come a runnin over to tha trailer here an told me thet he had jist heard sumthin called CNBC sayin thet Ole Jerkin Shrimp has retired!!!!!! YEHAAAAA !!! Now the Mercedes can get back to being a
quality vehicle, maybe.
mcbrue under the bridge in the trailer down by the river (floated out to Seattle fer now)
96 S420
You abandoned South Carolina for Seattle?!
Are the dealers any better up there?
.
Was out there for a couple days - too chilly and rainy most of the time for me, but only one rainy day in the two weeks I was there this time!!!!! Had a rent-a-reck sort of thingy frum under their bridge (well, it was a big rice burner), so I didn't get to see any of the mercedes stealerships while there. Mercer Island is nice and quiet, but the city is just one big blare! And them eatin places iz so loud ya caint hear yoself belch!!!! But Victoria was civilized like allllllways, and the old nekkid lady (or wuz it the empress) had gud quiet food an no belchin allowed an them rooms was nice too. But do avoid the Seattle Hilton - a catastrophe of a mess. No free computer connexions even for a frequent flyer with them, no valet parking but NY prices, no this, no that, etc. No self respekin trailer bum laik me kin take thet sort of slop!
mcbrue lookinforwardtonoshrimpsizedSklasskarz under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420