Onboard computer in a MCC Smart Car?

Anyone know the location of the On-board computer in a Smart Car, when my smart gets wet, it refuses to start the engine, I can leave it to dry out, and it starts first time, so my idea is that the computer is
getting wet, or some connection or sensor near it, so I'd like to pinpoint where the leak is and get it plugged.
Thanks for any help.
Scott