Online source in US for W126 Euro manifolds?

Anyone know where I can order a set of the Euro style (non log type) manifolds for my 500SE? Timevalve seems to sell the rest of the system but not the manifolds. Thanks,
John '80 500SE AMG (with horrible US exhaust put on when it was imported :( ) '80 300SD
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
This is a shot in the dark, but call Bergwerks (bergwerks.com). Some of the guys there are W126 fanatics so they would know if you can get them or not.