Online Specs Comparison of Mercedes New/Old Models?

I am looking for a web site that will allow me simultaneously to compare many Mercedes-Benz models (new and used for the last 5 years) according to specifications such as number of doors, length, auto
transmission or not, 2 or 4 seater, etc. Does anyone know of such a web site?
*GoogleGrouper wrote:

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/new/search?pdc 74672587126
--
Thomas