operating temp of 1994 C280

we have been experiencing some hot weather here in the DC metro area and with our 1999 C280 being new to us, we aren't sure what the acceptable range for the engine temperature to operate in is. The guage reads fron the lower left to the upper left and is traditionally right at the midpoint, but sometimes creeps over 100degree C. Never up to the 120 mark or even close to the red. i just wanted to verify that this is normal.

thanks,

dan finn

Reply to
Dan Finn