Opinions

I am a new fans of mercedes (I love my wife's ML) and I am looking at getting a new car for myself. Now that I prefer the c-class over the BMW 3 series....can someonehelp me ....should I get a 2005 c-class (230)with the 1.8 4 cyl Kompressor or get the 2006 with the 6 cylinder?

Reply to
mrtell13

I have a much older car (1986 190E), but if I am not mistaken I think the current C class derives from the same chassis.

I personally am very happy with the 4 cylinder and PREFER it over the 6 in such a small engine bay. My pre purchase searching also seemed to find many more problems with the 6 cylinder cars. That last bit could just be luck.

I am very happy with my 4 banger and the reasonable mileage it gets. It's not a power car, but that's ok for me.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph