Opinions on 1999 C230 Kompressor Model?

I'm looking at a 1999 MB C230 Kompressor with 75,000 miles for $14,000. What has been some of your experiences with this model? Is this a good price for
this car?
Thanks.
It is a very fair price for that car. Get it checked out by a MB mechanic before you buy it. Edmunds people raves about their C230 Kompressor... very reliable and awesome fuel mileage. JD Power said above average on quality.
The car is an off-lease from MB. Purchasing it from the dealership. Thank's for the info on edmunds.com and JD Power.
I have noticed the W202 bodies are highly recommended, but the W203 (2001 - current) is not fairing very well.