Option codes for W140

Hi, I have looked at the website listed below with respect to my W140 S-class' options:

I have a number of options not listed there which are as follows:

246 341 498 613 664

If anyone could help with what these might be it would be very much appreciated.

I also have a 1993 W124 E320, can anyone point me to a website that may have the option code listing for this car? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Wallace James

246 - mirror w/ memory feature 341 - additional turn signal lamps 498 - Japan version 613 - headlamp unit assymetric for left-hand driving 664 - tires 275/65 R17 with rims chromium-plated
Reply to
Rico Led