Option codes for W140

Hi, I have looked at the website listed below with respect to my W140 S-class' options:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010808090920/www.w140s-class.org/codes.html
I have a number of options not listed there which are as follows:
246 341 498 613 664
If anyone could help with what these might be it would be very much appreciated.
I also have a 1993 W124 E320, can anyone point me to a website that may have the option code listing for this car? Thanks for any help.

246 - mirror w/ memory feature 341 - additional turn signal lamps 498 - Japan version 613 - headlamp unit assymetric for left-hand driving 664 - tires 275/65 R17 with rims chromium-plated