Optional features explained for C-Class and E-Class online?

I have been looking at the Starmarked C-Class and E-Class models online. Many list an Optional Feature, however for years 1998-2003, I can't find a list of exactly what these Optional Features mean. Here
is an example of some things I see listed for the Starmarked C-Class:
Optional Features -167 Standard Non-Sport Pkg. -C2: Value Added Package.
Is there a web site online to find out the details? Or is that information only available at the dealership? Thanks!
Edmunds.com can tell you what those options means.