Optional features explained for C-Class and E-Class online?

I have been looking at the Starmarked C-Class and E-Class models online. Many list an Optional Feature, however for years 1998-2003, I can't find a list of exactly what these Optional Features mean. Here is an example of some things I see listed for the Starmarked C-Class:

Optional Features

-167 Standard Non-Sport Pkg.

-C2: Value Added Package.

Is there a web site online to find out the details? Or is that information only available at the dealership? Thanks!

Reply to
East Coast

Edmunds.com can tell you what those options means.

Reply to
Tiger