orange warning light

I have a 300SE 1993 Petol 3.2 Litre Can anyone tell me what the orange warning light is for. It is situated between the ABS and Handbrake lights It comes on occasionally after about a 2o minute run
Many thanks

It is the brake pad worn down warning (from brake pad sensors).
Wow thats a relief I thought it might be something more serious
Many thanks