Original Mercedes Benz Wheels.

Can anyone tell me what is the best product available to clean these original wheels that i have on my 300SD 1983? The brake dust and everything is stuck on so hard i just dont know what to do anymore.
Regards Dan

Umm, yeah, well, err... if the wheels wern't waxed and cleaned regularly you may be SOL. Thers's some stuff called, I think P21s sold for this purpose; any allow wheel cleaner should work. The stuff is a strong alkalai; in theory lye will work, but it might be time to take 'em off, sand sand sand, they apply 5 coats of Wurth silver wheel paint and 2 coats of Wurth clearcoat. Let harden for a week then wax and clean weekly.

Get another set. Are they old type mags that came stock with w126 81-84? My friend in burnaby has many of those and my brother is selling a set of 17" benz mags as well, reply if interested
cp

Dan, the dealership has a spray-on wait a while and wash/brush off cleaner that worked will on my grime and grit. Can't remember the name off-hand, but like I said it was a MB product.
cheers, guenter
Thank you Guenter!

It's hard enough finding a set of decent 16" wheels that fit a 126. 17" ?