Ouch! Where can I buy a engine wiring harness for my 93 400E!

I found all my woes, there it was just like in all the forums, crumbling wires on the engine. I did a quick fix. Of course its better than it was but now it stumbles when warm. Where can I get a
new harness? As many problems as this has had for everyone they should be easier to find. Any help would be appreciated.
macdrone wrote:

http://www.mercedesshop.com/Wikka/M104WireHarness
I suppose you could call them, but if you give local info, I'm sure others in this NG can point you to a better source.
Regards, ws
--
change to leews to mail

ws wrote:

I live in Great Lakes, IL about 30 minutes North of Chicago.