Our messages are being poached by CarKB.com

Our posts to this NG are being poached by an advertising based site called carKB.com.
So WE provide the "editorial content" and THEY collect the ad revenue.
Thanks a lot!
One step worse than call-in talk radio, at least talk radio pays a host to field the calls!
Interesting . . . Even your last post that I'm responding to now is already up there, Tom. Kinda like sitting in a barber chair, looking in the mirror and seeing not only your own image but another one behind, you & another behind that, etc.
Everything we post on UseNet is a matter of public record, and we should all remain aware of that. As far as anything resembling remuneration, well good luck . . .
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 214K miles
T.G. Lambach wrote:

I have found these NG posts in a number of forums. Curious.
DAS
"Jerry Wolfram" < snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:lJaee.1391$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
Poaching Usenet discussions is an easy, legal and somewhat weasely way to make money. Perhaps we are helping to pay some destitute students tuition - or his bar bill.
Clicks are money nowadays and that is why I do not really like private MB sites. They compete with the public free service for personal gain.
.
On 2005-05-05 03:53:07 -0700, "greek_philosophizer"

Not necessarily. Most private sites have no advertising and make no attempt at financial gain.
Then again, some do. Marty