Overvoltage relay

Well,

Replaced mine today. 201 540 32 45 for about US$32. Quit on me over the weekend. Thanks to this group, I didn't panic when the ABS light suddenly came on in the middle of a commute.

Classic symptoms incljude the idle speed being way off and rough, but no problem starting, as here in Singapore it's 80-90 F in the mornings.

Opened the old one up and found the relay coil open circuit.

HTH, WS

Reply to
WS