Owners Manual

I am about to inherit a 450SL first registered in UK in 1979. Any ideas where I might get an owners manual

Reply to
Peter Warr

Have you tried your local Mercedes dealer? tomant

Reply to
tomant

In your case, your best bet is to get a factory service manual on CD... not only you will be able to fix your own car, there is also a copy of the owner's manual in there too.

Otherwise, I would try ebay to find such rare manual.

Reply to
Tiger