Owners Manual

I am about to inherit a 450SL first registered in UK in 1979. Any ideas where I might get an owners manual

Peter Warr wrote:

Have you tried your local Mercedes dealer? tomant
In your case, your best bet is to get a factory service manual on CD... not only you will be able to fix your own car, there is also a copy of the owner's manual in there too.
Otherwise, I would try ebay to find such rare manual.