Oxygen Sensor

I need to change my Oxygen Sensor i have the Oxygen Sensor i dono where it on my car can some one help me where is Oxygen Sensor located at i can't find i have Benz 380SE 1985. i will very thank if some 1
can tell where the Oxygen Sensor is on the car so i can change it thank you
Maybe you just don't have one.