oxysensor E320

on a 1999 e320 could someone please tell me where to locate bank 1 sensor 2?? It gave me a code 141 and I'm wondering if that sensor could have been
the cause of 1 years worth of code 170 and 173's?? Thankyou for the help in advance mike
on my SL320 sensor 2 was before the catalytic converter, sensor 1 is after. Did not make any sense to me

been