Paint color info/?

I have a light blue metallic 1984 380 SL the paint code is 930. Does anyone know what the name of this color was for 1984? I believe it is essentially the
same as "Diamond Blue" but that color carries a different paint code for the 86-89 560 series [355] I think.
Looks like Silver Blue:
http://www.amcon-luxled.com/mbcar/paint2.html
Thanks; appreciate that site reference
Jack Archambault wrote:

My SEC is in 930 (Silver Blue metallic). A great colour, IMO.
No "Silver Blue", is not the same as "Diamond Blue." "Silver Blue" has grey and silvery tones where as "Diamond Blue" is significantly darker.
--
CND