parallel-flow condensers vs OEM for a 300E

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience in converting to a parallel-flow condenser. I need to replace mine due to high head pressure and poor performance. At one time my compressor suffered black death I
flushed the condenser w/solvent for two days and removed a plug form the core but obviously it is not thoroughly clean or just plain not working as well as it should. I LIVE IN fL. and need max a/c capacity. any help or suggestion/link would be appreciated.
1991 300E 3.0 needs a condenser, ect. 1993 300E needs a evaporator and condenser ect.

Have you gone through the whole trouble shooting procedure to determine this? Just asking, because I recently got the climate control manual for my car, and it's a pretty complex and tricky system to say the least.
You might want to be sure that the condenser is really the issue before going into complex and esoteric mods like the one you suggest?
Any other similar cars out there in very hot climates that cool ok?
Marty