Parking Brake.

Hello All,
Why parking brake is installed on rear wheels only ? What will happen if I design it to for front wheels only. Can anybody tell me.

Won't work... too much technicalities involved as front wheel turns too... Parking brake system is supposed to be independent of your main brake system.
It would be mighty tough to steer!!

Had a Citroen for several years. Front wheel drive and parking brakes on front wheels. No problem. You are not supposed to drive with the parking brakes on !!!!! RD