Part needed

I just lately picked up a 2000 CLK 430 Convertible that needs a lot of work. It had a small fire and roasted the engine wiring and also some things under the dash. Then it was pushed out back of a shop and used
for a parts car. Long story.:)))) Right now I am looking for a tranny computer. Part number is A025 545 21 32. Thanks Jerry Sommer in Findlay , Ohio

That sounds like it might have been in my price range.... Does it look good at least? Marty
Martin Joseph wrote:

look nice. The main problem was a lot of the wiring had the connectors cut off. They had sold the tranny to someone and put their old one in this car. Sort of blew up some gears inside. Not sure whether I will rebuild it or find a used one. Also missing the torque converter. The dash was replaced so the speedo isn't the original one. The people at the shop that had worked on it told me it only had 2 thousand miles on it when they got it. Under the car it looks like a new one. Lots of work ahead for me. Jerry

Sound like it will be worth it though... I love those kind of "sweat equity" bargains.
Marty