Part number for mercedes PMS (W124 200E 16valves)

Hi,
I need to replace my PMS. The original part number for it was 015 545 26 32, manufactured by Siemens. However I cannot seem to find it online. Is there a new part number for it? Since a few other 1993
mercedes models also features the PMS unit, are they interchangeable?
I read on the internet that the original PMS units have design flaws. Have mercedes rectified the flaw in their replacement parts?
Thank u in advance for your kind response.
replying to klee, suthep wrote: 0155457332 is work

I'm sure he was interested over 8 years ago when he asked, but I don't think he cares now.