Parting out '72 450 SLC

I'm parting out a mostly complete '72 450 SLC. I'll be keeping the engine/trans and all of the lenses. Most everything else is available. Its gold with a brown
interior. The seat leather is shot as are the carpets. Prices will be reasonable. If you need parts, act fast. Wifee has placed a time limit on me. Located about 50 miles north of San Francisco. E-mail what you need and I'll let you know if I have it, condition and price. Also willing to swap for bits I need (esp. white, star hucaps).
Steve p.s.-I have all of the paperwork for it, so if anyone needs a valid title, make me an offer on the carcas.
was the trans a manual? loooking for a shifter...
I wish! Nope, its an AT