parts for old 220sb and 230s ~1965?

Hi,

I'm looking for a cylinder head from one of the above for my Unimog (1967 S404.1). It's the same (M180) engine, but with a low compression head, changing it may give me 100 rather than 80 bhp!!!!

Where does one go for parts for these old beasts, I've only "done" normal scappers before.

ta,

jim

Reply to
Jim Procter

MBUSA has a "classic parts department" for such needs.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

thanks

jim