Photostory of swing axle repair

Hi mercedes friends!
I recently did a rear axle repair on my w111 coupe, and made a photostory out of it. It describes the changing of the seals and bearrings. Since this axle is used in many series merceds, it may also
be of interest to you.
Follwo the link: http://www.sternschuppen.de/technik/de/ha/index.html
Click on the appropriate flag for comments n English,Dutch or German.
Also, please visit our forum at www.w111.net/forum; and comment or pose questions if you have them.
Happy surfing
Karel Almelo, Netherlands
Good pictures. I especially liked your self made axle puller tool!
Yes , Very nice Is there a way to view the rest of the site in English? Tnx A Dalton 121/113 Collector/Tech