PICS: Crazy Arabs - GOLD Mercedes C63 - where else... DUBAI

Thereís no word on if this is a genuine paint job or just a wrap, but judging from the ripples in the paint we sure hope nobody (no matter how much money they have to blow) spent the big bucks on the real
deal for this Mercedes C63.
What we can tell you is that the photos were taken outside the Mall of the Emirates (you know, that place with the indoor ski hill) in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Perhaps itís all just a metaphor and the owner just wants to let the world know that he believes the 451hp C63 is worth its weight in gold. View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p 552500#18552500
Add pictures here
‚úĖ