Pilot Sport vs. Pilot Sport A/S

I'm running Pilot Sports on my E55 and am considering a shift over to the A/S version of the same tire. I'm not running the car in snow but occasionally I'll run it in the wet. Will the All Season(A/S) tire trade off much in the way of dry handling?

Reply to
JB

I saw a Mercedes bulletin that said under no circumstances use the A/S model.

Reply to
Shawn

Performance tire is everything except snow... so don't change it. Going from Performance tire to All season tire is very very very dramatic difference in traction and performance.

Reply to
Tiger