Ping Jens

Jens
Thanks for your help with previous 190e electrical fuel pump gremlins - man arrived today and found the fault in about 5 minutes - turned out to be a
partially fried connector to my alarm/immobiliser - I'm doubtful if I'd ever have found that one buried under the front passenger footwell!
Cheers
Buzby
:o)
Well, never thought of that.