PING!! McBrue -- Santa may have come calling

Re: Santa Clause post from Marc Sebens
When I posted a response to Marc and the virus question, I had problems with the system "identifing" the news severs. Then I noticed that it was going to
be cross-posted to several other groups... partswanted, suv, durango,... groups I had never been on.
So now I wonder what the results of this virus might be. Any thoughts?
Larry In the back yard, wonderingly under the oak.