PING Tiger

Hey Tiger, what's your connection with MB? You seem to be very knowledgeable with all years and makes. I feel we are very fortunate to have you in this NG.
James
My connection with MB? I simply love and owns their car. My first MB... I simply tore it all apart and put it back together... well, essentially. LOL.
A little common sense goes a long way...
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Oh yes, we are. It is surprising how he and others in this group can diagnose and solve complex mechanical problems, remotely, with only their brains as equipment.
MMansilla