Pittsburgh East End MB mechanic

I recently bought a 1990 190E. I live in the Shadyside area and am looking for a mechanic in the East End area (Shadyside, Oakland, Sq Hill, East Liberty, Bloomfield, Lawrenceville) to work on it. The closest place that I
know of is Bobby Rahal's in the North Hills.
Any suggestions?
John Mc
Try JOGA's on Center Avenue. I only used them once, but they seemed good. They are located across from the former Wetzel Motor Works and picked up some of the Mercedes service business after Wetzel closed.

Thanks for the info.
John Mc

BTW how was Joga's on price?
John Mc

Reasonable. By the way, I went by there the other day and they are still in business but the name had changed to something else...I forget the new name but they are still there.