Please Help

Hi, I have a 95 C280. I am hearing a whistling noise whenever i switch on the auto ( ac ) on.
thank you all in advance for the help ved

Try changing the position of all the vent louvers for a start... Sometimes this can fix it.
Marty
thank you Marty, I will try and post the results Thank you very very much Ved
said:

the
Martin Joseph wrote:

yeah - or could have a leaf in the ducting somewhere