Please help - 97 e320 Window . . . Regulator?

I am not sure what part I need. My Left rear Window apparatus broke. I took the door apart and what I found was that the Plastic guide that rides up and
down on the track had broken and the cable that raises the window had come out. I attempted to put it back "re-manufacture" it (I re-bent the metal clip) got it back together, succeeded in respooling the cables and managed to raise the window once before it let go. I didn't have much hope that it would hold anyway. My question is; What part do I need? The motor is fine. Looking at this clip, I can't see how/if it designed to come apart. Of the parts I see listed, my best guess is a 03040-112781 1997 Mercedes Benz E 320 Sedan Window Regulator Rear - Left without Motor Is this the Clip, Cables and cable winding apparatus? It also states that I require (4) 003 990 00 97 rivets for mounting. If this is the correct part, will my standard Craftsman Rivet gun be able to handle these , or do I need some kinda special Mercedes tool?
Thanks for your time
Ken
This it the part, Will see how installation goes. An interesting side note; I was going to purchase this part from my local dealer, the parts person said it was instock at $90, called me shortly after to say that the part was no long sold on it's own, and that there was a replacement part that included the motor for $250. Any way, got it from Benz Bin for roughly the same as the dealer, except no tax.

I don't know if you fixed the problem, but the plastic clip running up and down the track was the problem for me in my '84 300SD. I replaced it using a new one ($5 part) and it worked fine. I had to do my own engineering when it came to putting it together, so I used a self-guiding screw and superglue to put it together on the metal arm. Hope this helps, my window works fine now. Took about an hour to undo/re-do everything.