Please help! Leaky sunroof

Hi,
We've been having torrential rain for the past couple of days here in Vancouver, BC and I've discovered that I have a serious sunroof leak in my '85 300SD. All four
footwells get wet.
The black felt-on-foam (or whatever it is) door opening liner on the driver's side also gets soaking wet. I was told that the most likely culprit would be blocked sunroof drains. Is there an easy way to 'unplug' them? Could I pour in some Drano or something? :-) How about trying to clean the drains out gently with some piano wire or something along the lines of that?
Or would I have to remove the ceiling liner and replace the drains? How would I go about removing the ceiling liner?
Thanks in advance for any help! cp
Well dont use draino for gods sake. I like the coathangar idea. KH

Well, the sunroof is out of the equation. I pour 4 liters of water into the side of the open sunroof and no leak, drains properly.
I've looked at some leak posts, but they're not too detailed on how to find the problem. Has anyone had a similar problem? If so how and where was it found?
Thanks! cp

Front or rear windshield seals can leak. The drains around the trunk (if so equipped) can come loose. The channels in the wheel well can rust out, and allow entry. Some places to start...
Lee

The seal comes away from the windshield in many places, that should be fixed.

Will try, thanks!
cp