please help me get rid of my 190e

Here is the situation:
My 190e was stolen (i had left the keys in the ignition, doh!)
The police found it a few days ago. Apparently while the thieves had it,
the ignition cylinder was damaged or died or something, so they tried to jam a screwdriver into it and really jacked it up.
Anyway, im moving 1000 miles away very very soon and I need to get rid of this car, because I was in the market for a newer vehicle anyway
So I am considering ALL OFFERS on this vehicle: 1990 190e 2.6 170k miles. before it was stolen it ran like a champ and was my daily driver. no electrical problems, etc. there is no body damage and the leather interior is in good condition (considering its age) I can supply photos of the vehicle, and I am in the Orlando Area.
if anyone is interested, my email address is TIRRELLP at HOTMAIL dot COM I am considering ALL OFFERS because I need to get rid of this vehicle asap.
I have photos posted here: http://www.geocities.com/nigelmonk2001 I also have larger, more, higher quality pictures available for email. (300k each high res)

asap.
ehhhh... I ah... give ya ah... 50 bucks for it.

jam
asap.
DEAL! email me.

it,
of
100. if you pay shipping to UK

jam
asap.
Well, I am not that interested in a car with a bad ignition cylinder. But I will take it off your hands and use it as a door stop if you will sign it over. Always willing to help

jam
asap.
If you werent in florida I would buy it and part it out. Try http://www.190revolution.net/forum/portal.php Maybe someone there will want it for parts and be near you. KH

it,
of
Thanks for the info.

COM
Swpubl wrote:

The car would probably make a great dog house.
Then you could say that even your dog has his own mercedes.
.
This is very true.

But I

it
I live in Orlando and would give you $100.00 and even pick it up. Please let me know. Thanks!
--

Neal H. Barton
HUE a Restaurant