please help me get rid of my 190e

Here is the situation:

My 190e was stolen (i had left the keys in the ignition, doh!)

The police found it a few days ago. Apparently while the thieves had it, the ignition cylinder was damaged or died or something, so they tried to jam a screwdriver into it and really jacked it up.

Anyway, im moving 1000 miles away very very soon and I need to get rid of this car, because I was in the market for a newer vehicle anyway

So I am considering ALL OFFERS on this vehicle:

1990 190e 2.6 170k miles. before it was stolen it ran like a champ and was my daily driver. no electrical problems, etc. there is no body damage and the leather interior is in good condition (considering its age) I can supply photos of the vehicle, and I am in the Orlando Area.

if anyone is interested, my email address is TIRRELLP at HOTMAIL dot COM I am considering ALL OFFERS because I need to get rid of this vehicle asap.

Reply to
Tirrell Payton

I have photos posted here:

also have larger, more, higher quality pictures available for email. (300keach high res)

Reply to
Tirrell Payton

ehhhh... I ah... give ya ah... 50 bucks for it.

Reply to
KINGLIFER
100. if you pay shipping to UK

Reply to
atwifa

Reply to
Tirrell Payton

Well, I am not that interested in a car with a bad ignition cylinder. But I will take it off your hands and use it as a door stop if you will sign it over. Always willing to help

Reply to
Swpubl

If you werent in florida I would buy it and part it out. Try

someone there will want it for parts and be near you.KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Tirrell Payton

The car would probably make a great dog house.

Then you could say that even your dog has his own mercedes.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Reply to
KINGLIFER

I live in Orlando and would give you $100.00 and even pick it up. Please let me know. Thanks!

Reply to
Neal