PLEASE HELP ME WITH A CLASS 140

Hi,my a class stopped on me last week,when i try to start it the revs surges and then it stops if i keep reving it i can keep it running but it smells rich,i took it to a garage and they are beaten with it,I have sent the air mass sensor away to be checked at bbr-reman and it tested ok, when you can drive it at some speed you can keep it running but when you slow down or stop the revs surge for a while and then she cuts out :cry: has anybody any idea what can be wrong with it,could it be a sensor or somthing :? i really need my car at the moment because we are expecting a baby soon :D If anybody has any ideas please help, Thanks, Andy.

Reply to
wraggy

You believe the motor is being over fueled, I suggest you consider:

a vacuum leak between the air mass sensor and the intake manifold, including vacuum hoses attached to intake manifold

O2 sensor

over voltage protection relay (OVP).

Meanwhile, borrow/rent a car to avoid additional anxiety.

Reply to
Take A Guess